Tuesday, November 26, 2013

If My Life Was a Korean Drama (Part 1)

     Hello! Today I'm going to write about and imagine how it'd be if I was a character on a Korean Drama.
To start off, let's go with them most popular one- the main female lead.

I'd have more than one person liking me at the same time.

  • Do you know what this means? This basically means that my sad lonely self will have two or more really handsome (possibly) gentlemen liking me. Woah! One could possibly be a chaebol, I'm not complaining, but as long as he doesn't have an evil mother, father, aunt, grandfather, etc. Now, sadly, I'd probably have to choose one..do you know how heartbreaking it would be if someone told you they liked you, but you had no idea and currently dating their worst enemy or best friend. 
  • Now the second thing to this is...I'd be surrounded by very nice looking men who I wouldn't mind spending my life daydreaming about. One moment, I'd be all over one guy, the next, maybe the other one. I think I'm probably a terrible person because of the fact that I think it's perfectly okay to like more than one person at a time.
No matter what, you look amazing when you wake up.
  • I mean, how amazing would this be?! You would just have to wake up everyday and you have the most beautiful face and perfect hair. Make up, too! I mean, does a personal stylist and make up artist come to your house during your sleep and get you ready for the next day. I wouldn't mind it...I'd love it even more if one of them was strangely a super cute flower boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment