Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013

     Around 1:45 pm, I started to get ready for my organ lesson at 3:30 pm. Why so early you ask? This morning, I served mass and our parish priest invited all the daily mass altar servers to join him for breakfast at Perkins. This clearly made my morning a little bit better, I headed there with my aunt and mother, and they dropped me off. It felt a little funny for some reason...maybe it was the fact that I was the only girl among seven boys/men. I decided to order three strawberry bliss pancakes, yum! I wasn't able to practice on the organ because of the nice breakfast. The other boy who is a few months older than me and I had some very interesting conversations. It didn't help that some talked about how good it is to be a boy because "girls have periods" or "it's painful to give birth." As you can probably tell, those boys very well ranged from six years old to fourteen. I mean, sure we did talk about other mature things like high school and college, but only for a brief time. I'll refer to him as N. from now on. We talked about our favorite YouTubers and who we watch. Seriously, if you haven't watched Kurt Hugo Schneider..then you should. After the breakfast, since I don't have a phone, I got a ride from N.'s father, so I sat between his brother and him. It wasn't a long way back to my house anyways, and when we finally drove to my house, N. wouldn't get out of the car so I could get out. As soon as I got inside the house, I decided I was going to practice my piano. Well, a normal day went by, so back to the beginning.. I went to my church to practice on the organ there. After an hour of practicing, I went to my organ lesson at another church. So I went there for the usual half an hour to practice. At 3:30 pm, I found it really odd that my organ teacher had not arrived, yet. After five minutes, I assumed that he was just late. Turns out, the lesson wasn't written in his schedule and I ended up not having an organ lesson. Not very fun is it? Well, it's late now, and I have to go to sleep! (tomorrow is my birthday after all!) :) Good night, and may God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment