Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Little Bit About Me, Thao-Vy...

Hello my lovely readers!

     I thought it would be a good idea to write a post on myself to tell you all about myself. To be honest, you might be a little surprised that I'm only a thirteen year old turning fourteen on July 31. There's nothing I enjoy more than being able to write a story or an idea that I suddenly have on my mind. Korean drams and Vietnamese Dramas continuously inspire me. I've played the piano for about five or six years, and I've started playing the organ for about three months now. I'll be starting high school in less than a month at a new high school building! Songwriting is something I've enjoyed for quite a long time now, but I enjoy songwriting a lot. I wanted to start this blog to expand my writing skills. One day, I hope that I will be able to be upload my vlogs on YouTube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment