Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dear S.M. Entertainment,

     I have some questions...First off, I'm about 170 cm and I'm only fourteen, turning fifteen in July. I weigh a little heavier than 53 kg, but I'm planning on working out and exercising to weigh less. I'm also fluent in English and Vietnamese, quite a bit in Spanish, and a little in Korean. I have been playing piano for almost 6 years and have accompanied with masses and concerts, as well as composing few short compositions of my own. I am also currently learning how to play the organ for almost a year. As for singing, I can sing very high, and have reached the high notes in IU's "Good Day." I can also rap, not extremely good at it, but I can still rap. I think I'm alright at dancing, but I'm also not terrible good at it. I do wear glasses though, so is that a problem? I don't think I have the palest skin since I'm Vietnamese, but I have double eyelids, but there's a weird difference with both my eyes, they're kind of different from each other....and I'm not sure why, it just happened one day. I was wondering if uploading my covers on YouTube would ever attract a person from a company...

WILL ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!?

My wish is to become the first Vietnamese American trainee at S.M. Entertainment, but living in Minnesota, USA is what's stopping me from being able to audition. I really hope that I'll be able to one day enter the SM Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment